Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1
    Administrator
    Chiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    25

    Advertising Notice

    Hi, for those who wish to advertise in this section, pls kindly PM me for details.

    Thanks and have a good day!
    Last edited by Chiller; 18-10-2014 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Revised content

  2. #2
    Junior Geisha DJ_2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Advertising Notice

    Hi Sir,

    Advertising is free or have to pay for it?

    many Thank
    DJ

  3. #3
    Junior Geisha star01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Advertising Notice

    There is a guy posing as chiller and messaging every agent saying got promotion to advertise asking to transfer to ocbc account. This guy sounds like a psycho. Beware

  4. #4
    Banned Robbin89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Advertising Notice


    Quote Originally Posted by star01 View Post
    There is a guy posing as chiller and messaging every agent saying got promotion to advertise asking to transfer to ocbc account. This guy sounds like a psycho. Beware
    One of my boss who sponser get the message heard from guy call dragon bet +65 8589 3517. 小 心 这个 乌龟王八蛋。炸骗及团

  5. #5
    Junior Geisha star01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Advertising Notice

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbin89 View Post



    One of my boss who sponser get the message heard from guy call dragon bet +65 8589 3517. 小 心 这个 乌龟王八蛋。炸骗及团
    Haha hey now thats my boy ..to all people the person is none other than robbin89 he keeps using new numbers like 84038271,93909214 . I have screenshots to prove

  6. #6
    Junior Geisha star01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Advertising Notice

    Quote Originally Posted by star01 View Post
    Haha hey now thats my boy ..to all people the person is none other than robbin89 he keeps using new numbers like 84038271,93909214 . I have screenshots to prove
    To all friends, 85893517 is my number to prove who is the person posing as a moderator i have posted the images here:







  7. #7
    Banned Robbin89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Advertising Notice

    Quote Originally Posted by star01 View Post
    There is a guy posing as chiller and messaging every agent saying got promotion to advertise asking to transfer to ocbc account. This guy sounds like a psycho. Beware
    Quote Originally Posted by star01 View Post
    To all friends, 85893517 is my number to prove who is the person posing as a moderator i have posted the images here:






    Now we know truth you never scam ppl, thank for you. Info

  8. #8
    Administrator
    Chiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Advertising Notice

    I will never use any other ID except 'Chiller' to sent and reply messages. If any of you receive pm or msg claiming to be me, don't believe them. Any doubts should PM me directly.

    I clarify again, there's only one Chiller in this forum and that's me.

  9. #9
    Banned hackersoccer88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Advertising Notice

    Bro I would like to advertise,

    Please PM me for more details. As of now I cant PM yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiller View Post
    I will never use any other ID except 'Chiller' to sent and reply messages. If any of you receive pm or msg claiming to be me, don't believe them. Any doubts should PM me directly.

    I clarify again, there's only one Chiller in this forum and that's me.

  10. #10
    Junior Geisha lucasbao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Advertising Notice

    i wan advertise singapore online casino , how muich need to pay per month or per year ?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •